Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,891 Posts
My thoughts exactly,I give it a week at the most

I had a couple of clowns in town that claimed they worked on Sears, GE , Morton and
water boss.., Whirlpool...... Now ALL of them are JUNNK...
I heard about this clown through someone else so
I recommended them to a few people who called
me wanting advice and anyone who could work on this crap.....
Well this clown would go out and charge them 150 bucks to break up the salt jam in the units
and maybe clean the screen in the venturi unit which is about all the same on every one of them....

Of course he would cash that check FAST and get his beer and smokes before the customer could realize
that they had been screwed... After a few days they would call him back and he would never return
the calls...... Then I would get a call and they were peeved at me for recommending the dickhead....

I stopped trying to be a boy scout after a few of these went down.....
That clown finally moved down to florida and is long gone now

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
W
I had a couple of clowns in town that claimed they worked on Sears, GE , Morton and
water boss.., Whirlpool...... Now ALL of them are JUNNK...
I heard about this clown through someone else so
I recommended them to a few people who called
me wanting advice and anyone who could work on this crap.....
Well this clown would go out and charge them 150 bucks to break up the salt jam in the units
and maybe clean the screen in the venturi unit which is about all the same on every one of them....

Of course he would cash that check FAST and get his beer and smokes before the customer could realize
that they had been screwed... After a few days they would call him back and he would never return
the calls...... Then I would get a call and they were peeved at me for recommending the dickhead....

I stopped trying to be a boy scout after a few of these went down.....
That clown finally moved down to florida and is long gone now
Wrong,now the clown is down in Tommy's area doing the same thing,heck Tommy might even be recommending him same as you Markus lolololololo

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,891 Posts
W

Wrong,now the clown is down in Tommy's area doing the same thing,heck Tommy might even be recommending him same as you Markus lolololololo

Yes, I guess that you could be right about this..... where it this boy located??

Wherever they go, if you give the enough rope and eventually they hang themselves
and wear out their welcome and word of mouth eventually catches up with them

the bald headed dickhead that claimed to be knowlegeble on all these units had a glazed over look
about him and I figure it just was his way to pick up drug money and smokes.. I really felt bad that he
cheated a few people, This guy was referred to me from a reputable water softening company in town I know...
Of course he screwed them eventually too and had to hit the road. the jig was up and the water softener guy
called and warned me that he was a crook......

its the circle of life for these losers,
and they always find another cheap ass looking for a miracle...........

21 - 23 of 23 Posts