Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With LLs and PMCs that is the biggest thing to become their only go to.

I’ve been dealing with one that I’ve been doing work for.... about 4-5 years now. Any plumbing work I include my master and pay him. Recently the city came down on him after a LL inspection. Work done before he bought the place. That’s kinda under control with the city, kid buying the house under land contract/lease but still needs a rental inspection?
Spent a half hour on the phone with him tonight plus a number of texts. I’m his first to call now. Funny story, he got my name and number from the guy buying my master’s business.

·
Super Moderator
8,023 Posts
There is a but to a nice outcome like this, the guy is sane, reasonable and not a super tight cheapskate. Otherwise any nice explanations and they will remain crazy.

·
Super Moderator
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He’s one of my good LLs. Once I had to wait two weeks for a check, otherwise I have it in the normal week. I think he was on vacation that time. Great guy, not a slumlord by any means. I really appreciate it when my LL’s listen to what I say and allow me to do what I say needs to be done, without question.

Not a big account. $3-5k a year.

·
Super Moderator
8,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got another partial! Neither my master or I thought of fire wool! I go back Monday, take pictures and text them to the inspector. At least I don’t have another reinspection fee.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts