Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1016 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,467 Posts
I predict 2021 will be a great year....it may be rough in january, but not much after that...
If there's no Italian festival then it will be sad. It was already sad this year... No parade of Lambos or Ferraris and after that drivers who want can do short pulls on a street they closed off especially for fans. However I did my own parade with the C7 all summer! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
If there's no Italian festival then it will be sad. It was already sad this year... No parade of Lambos or Ferraris and after that drivers who want can do short pulls on a street they closed off especially for fans. However I did my own parade with the C7 all summer! :biggrin:
you can do that any time of year...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
take a vacation to elkhart lake wi. road america. lambos, porshes, ferraris, all sports cars racing and on the streets daily. vintage race cars and modern. unreal the amount of money

·
Super Moderator
7,467 Posts
take a vacation to elkhart lake wi. road america. lambos, porshes, ferraris, all sports cars racing and on the streets daily. vintage race cars and modern. unreal the amount of money
Oh nice! I wasn't interested in exotic cars other than finding them nice looking in magazines or TV until I saw them in person and heard them rev at the festival. I was literally struck by cupid. I now get my daily fix from U-tube. And speaking of this topic my diecast is at the post office ready to be picked up this afternoon. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Oh nice! I wasn't interested in exotic cars other than finding them nice looking in magazines or TV until I saw them in person and heard them rev at the festival. I was literally struck by cupid. I now get my daily fix from U-tube. And speaking of this topic my diecast is at the post office ready to be picked up this afternoon. :biggrin:

My brother had a nitro remote control lambo for a little while. I highly recommend the electrics for simplicity and performance but the nitros are more "fun" if you're really into the hobby and the noise/smell. You can even get micro sized gas engines.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
A bad week indeed, armistice/remembrance day on the 11th of November and the orders of arresting the knights templars(friday 13)

941 - 960 of 1016 Posts