Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free Contract Writing Software

http://www.bestlineplumbing.com/Cont...ngSoftware.htm

This is a simple program we use every day for writing our contracts. I thought I made this application available several months ago. Just as well that I forgot because it was not very user-friendly and I made many modifications during the past few days so you can attempt to use it.

This consists of two main forms. On the first form you write as many Sample Contracts or Estimate templates as you like. When you want to write an estimate or a contract, you paste the template to a record on the Main Form and you print the contract.

We use this software for tracking the status of our jobs every day. This program makes writing contracts fast, simple, and it helps to eliminate important information you may forget to include.

After you paste the contract to a new record you can edit the template.

I purposely left your company name off of the contract when it prints so you can use your company logo. We print 5,000 to 10,000 contract forms with our company logo on the front and the back side of the first page has contract terms. This way, we only have to print one side of the contract in our printer.

I solved the issues with a small glitch and it is working perfect. If you find an error, or want something specific let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts