Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have our favorite, mine so happens to be the Dewalt 18Volt kind, battery last a good long time on a full charge, what are some other good battery powered lights?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LED lights all the way. I hang out on a cool flashlight forum and I got hooked on good LED lights.
I don't know LED just seems not bright enough.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
I carry a mini mag on my side. When I know I will be in the dark for a while I use one of those head lights that strap on your head. Runs on 4 AAA and seems to last a bit.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Have many types of flashlights . My most recent favorite is the Stanley LED tripod type . This thing works well everywhere ! Plus it can stand and angle under sinks and such .

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What brand is it, I'll get one.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
My 2 favorites is the Streamlight Strion (now in septic tank) and its big brother the Streamlight Ultra stinger.
They are realy bright and lasts a good while on charge.
Also good for night hunting w/ a red peice of selephane (sp):thumbsup:

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Plumbing Contractor
972 Posts
I have an 28 V kit and I have a little LED flash light I paid 2 bucks for very little but lots of light!!!!!

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
My 2 favorites is the Streamlight Strion (now in septic tank) and its big brother the Streamlight Ultra stinger.
They are realy bright and lasts a good while on charge.
Also good for night hunting w/ a red peice of selephane (sp):thumbsup:

In Christ,

Song Dog
I agree! I always carry my mag light for back-up just incase I get deep in some of these commercial basements we work in....

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Best flashlight in the world (imo) TAC TORCH by COAST, the size of a roll of quarters and will light up an attic.---------------:eek: 22 RIFLE (A FLASHLIGHT FORUM) TOO MUCH WEB TIME!:) i WILL TRY TO FIND THAT SITE, i AM A LIGHT JUNKY, i CAN'T STAND WORKING WITH IMPROPER LIGHTING. www.coastportland.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts