Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
The best flashlight I found to work with are these little buggers, they are bright and last a long time and for only about $2.00 each http://www.ebay.com/itm/10PC-6000Lu...175830?hash=item25cabd0796:g:1WgAAOSwt5hYhHlA
they are easy to pop in your pocket and when under sink bases or tight spots you can easily hold em in your mouth( yeah stop laughing, but how much stuff do you actually stick in your mouth while working, in all seriousness ) and point in any area you need light, more than very handy...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I use a mini mag light . It works well for me. And at around 172 lumens it's bright enough for most jobs.

Under sinks I wear a head lamp. But as mentioned above some prefer putting a flash light in there mouth.

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,769 Posts
LOL, thats great, if the customer doesnt pay you can taser them...:laughing:

I got 2 of them coming from e-bay for 20 bucks..
Some of the homes that I go in to give estimates for landlords are "hell holes" or '' crack houses" and it its really not a bad idea to have that flashlight on me .

Occasionally you encounter the more argumentative renters expecting and demanding the problem be fixed RIGHT NOW...and you are only there to just give a free estimate.......

.fuc/ the cheap assed landlord, I have been waiting a week for hot water..I need me some hot water today...!!!!!

just light them up and get the hell out.....:laughing::laughing:.:thumbup:..

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I switched from Dewalt to Milwaukee a little over a year ago and the flashlight is decent. But I do miss this Dewalt light.

Attachments

·
Illinois Licensed Plumber
4,253 Posts
Great Flood light / Flashlight

Since I picked up the Ryobi pistol rod and batteries, I figured why not try out their flood light. It is LED based and very bright.

It lets you use the 18V batteries, and a real nice feature if you need it is that it lets you plug it in using an extension cord.

I have been using it for a few months now and I am super pleased with it. I get about 4 hours out of the high capacity battery.

·
Super Moderator
2,141 Posts
Reactions: SewerRatz

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I keep a LED Lenser in a holster on my belt. Something like 600 lumens. Cost about 200 bucks. Real bright and rechargeable. 5 year guarantee. Had a two year old one stop working. Mailed it back and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I keep a LED Lenser in a holster on my belt. Something like 600 lumens. Cost about 200 bucks. Real bright and rechargeable. 5 year guarantee. Had a two year old one stop working. Mailed it back and they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get it?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts