Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

First official service van.

4K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  ROCKSTARPLUMBER 
#1 ·
Here's my newest purchase for my very young business. My first service van. Whatcha think?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Kewell!

may want to add a bit about your company in the blank areas though, you know, like what you specialize in or something. Other than that, its kewell!

Can you grind your ax in there? I tried in mine, keep hitting the windshield! Stupid windshield!

#5 ·
looks good

I would of out lined the phone # it kinda hard to read when the sun hit it. (in the pic that is) I happy for you though.. I been toying with either getting a sprinter van with diesel engine or an Diesel truck dually with enclosed utility bed/box just waiting for the right one to fall into my lap.:thumbsup:

#6 ·
I would of out lined the phone # it kinda hard to read when the sun hit it. (in the pic that is)
Agreed now that you mention it. RSP, maybe some slim black outline on the phone number may make it stand out a bit more, or maybe its because of the angle the pix was taken on.

#7 ·
This one is an 05, with 40k on it, i believed it belonged to a phone company. 4.2 L V6, racks and bins, clean car fax report for 9K out the door. Was a good deal based on everything else I was looking at.

#21 ·
What I started with was a 97 dodge ram short bed with a ladder rack, it was a perosnal truck and then i added the ladder rack and signs, it was hard to swallow buying a new van for a service tech, when i still drive the old dodge around, but, I think it was the smartest move at this time. I will get more for ME eventually, thank lord I am a patient man.:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.