Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Kewell!

may want to add a bit about your company in the blank areas though, you know, like what you specialize in or something. Other than that, its kewell!

Can you grind your ax in there? I tried in mine, keep hitting the windshield! Stupid windshield!

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, i have to get more decals made by my sign guy, had to get the main ones on first to see what i could do with the rest of it. But i wont be driving this van that much, its for my service tech father.

·
Plumbing Contractor
972 Posts
looks good

I would of out lined the phone # it kinda hard to read when the sun hit it. (in the pic that is) I happy for you though.. I been toying with either getting a sprinter van with diesel engine or an Diesel truck dually with enclosed utility bed/box just waiting for the right one to fall into my lap.:thumbsup:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
I would of out lined the phone # it kinda hard to read when the sun hit it. (in the pic that is)
Agreed now that you mention it. RSP, maybe some slim black outline on the phone number may make it stand out a bit more, or maybe its because of the angle the pix was taken on.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This one is an 05, with 40k on it, i believed it belonged to a phone company. 4.2 L V6, racks and bins, clean car fax report for 9K out the door. Was a good deal based on everything else I was looking at.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some kind of shelving that was installed prior, its not Adrian steel, some other kind, ill post pics of it. You can kinda see it through the back window in the pic above.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Good to see you add a truck. Growing and re-investing is a good feeling:thumbsup:

Expense deductions don't hurt either.:yes:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Yes nice looking van. :thumbsup:

Reactions: ROCKSTARPLUMBER
1 - 20 of 26 Posts