Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nathan said it would be fine for us to upload documents and worksheets we created to help with our business and share with each other here.

They MUST be our own creation and NO copy righted material at all.

If you can use it, take it, if you have one you made and want to share, post it here.

Mine was created using Excel. It may open with the older Microsoft spreadsheet, I am not sure.

Page 1,
A-2 put in the date you start
C-20 describe the work
D-20 Insert number of units
E-20 Per is where you insert the amount per ubit
F-20 Do not enter anything, it is pre set to multiply Units times per and give total.
If you need more than 1 total then copy F-20 and paste it on as many cells as you need a total for.

Page 2
G insert date
H insert employees names
I insert one time a total job hours (Dont put time for all of them, just one)
J-1 through V-1 where it says A, B, C and so on these can be changed to represent any job expense like Labor (I usually use J for this)Gas, Materials, rental, sub contractors, permits, and so on. When you insert a name here it will appear on page 1.
W is where you can insert any notes for that day, such as why something did not get done, or anything else of importance. I usually kept it inline with the working day so I know the date it happened.

If you like it, fine. Any problems, PM me.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see where a lot of people stopped by and peeked, guess everyone must use those tracking programs you buy.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since there is a lot more new members here I decided to bump this thread in case there may be someone interested.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bill,

I think its a great sheet, I just looked at it, If I had employees I would use it for sure.:thumbup:
The nice thing with this ******* is you can use it for a single person too. You can later open it and see exactly where you lost/made money.

You can manipulate the prices to see what you should had charged
You can see if you lost it in materials, labor, travel too.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
The nice thing with this ******* is you can use it for a single person too. You can later open it and see exactly where you lost/made money.

You can manipulate the prices to see what you should had charged
You can see if you lost it in materials, labor, travel too.
oH YEA, I could use this for "me" ....I should have thought of that :)

Good Call :)

BTW- Thanks for sharing this !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts