Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little project I been working on for a couple of days. I've been wanting to post some of my work but, haven't had time to pick up the tools much as of late. That changed with this job I am working on in Indiana. Pick it apart. I got thick skin:laughing:

Attachments

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm just getting started. Still have to vent em, pipe the t&p's , air-gap and drain on the RPZ, blah, blah, and blah.

Attachments

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Looks Awesome to me! WTG

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Pic #1, right next to the guage on the upper line... sediment trap?

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
And I noticed the bulge for the hinge....:blink:
Correct! KTS wins the prize:)

The expa tank will be supported. I usually anchor a foot to the floor and use a 12" uni-strut clamp. I always clamp them no matter how they are orientated. Moron could have alot of leverage on a 3/4" female otherwise.

Suprised somebody didn't ask me what the heck the 2 pro-press fittings were doing in there. I didn't have 2 x 1.5 in CSW.

I'll try to take pics of the work we do now that I know how. I encourage you guys to do the same. Be proud of your work:thumbsup:

I like knit-picking other guys work so I thought it was only fair to put some of mine out there. We are artists as well as tradesmen.:yes:

It's a car wash pump room I'm working in by the way.

Reactions: dhal22

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Ok I'll ask what is the propress fittings doing in there.

Attachments

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I'll ask what is the propress fittings doing in there.

Didn't have 2 x 1.5" in sweat. Didn't want to wait on the truck. I'm not like you city boys. I get supplies once a week:laughing:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
So I see.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Correct! KTS wins the prize:)

The expa tank will be supported. I usually anchor a foot to the floor and use a 12" uni-strut clamp. I always clamp them no matter how they are orientated. Moron could have alot of leverage on a 3/4" female otherwise.

Suprised somebody didn't ask me what the heck the 2 pro-press fittings were doing in there. I didn't have 2 x 1.5 in CSW.

I'll try to take pics of the work we do now that I know how. I encourage you guys to do the same. Be proud of your work:thumbsup:

I like knit-picking other guys work so I thought it was only fair to put some of mine out there. We are artists as well as tradesmen.:yes:

It's a car wash pump room I'm working in by the way.
I was just so anxious to inform you that you'd installed it upside down that I missed the detail.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Didn't have 2 x 1.5" in sweat. Didn't want to wait on the truck. I'm not like you city boys. I get supplies once a week:laughing:
Yet another detail I missed, I'll blame it on the pics resolution and not my bad eyes.

You certain rubber seals are ok that close to a boiler?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I thought I saw a propress fitting but your other joints are so clean I didnt want to say anything about a propress fitting and be wrong!:no::eek:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yet another detail I missed, I'll blame it on the pics resolution and not my bad eyes.

You certain rubber seals are ok that close to a boiler?
resolution sux. May have to throw a digital cam in the truck.

boiler is only putting out about 150 degree water.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
The question is, did you yank out the o-rings and solder them like a real plumber? :laughing::laughing::jester:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If ya ain't proud of what ya do. Maybe it's time for a career change.

I, like you guys am very proud to be a plumber.:thumbsup:

It also helps to be a little OCD:laughing: Excuse me while I go make sure the B tank is shut off for the third time this evening:jester:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks very clean, I too really appreciate fine craftsmanship. Excellent

1 - 20 of 27 Posts