Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The M12™ Drain Snake KIT would save me money by conserving my most precious commodity, TIME. Grab the bucket and get to work, no cords,and great for tight access.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Quick easy and clean deployment of this tool for small jobs = higher efficiency which = more jobs which = more revenue!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
If it lasts more than 50 uses before breaking, it could save time and money due to the portability of the unit. My hand crank one i use once in a blue moon has seen it's better days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I currently don't have a drain snake. So if I win it would help make money since I could do more drain jobs instead of referring them out!

·
Registered
93 Posts
If I win this it would save me time not having to drag a cord especiallyfor commercial kitchen floor sinks and floor drains. Then I can show my boss and we can buy some for our 100+ plumbers ; )

·
Registered
439 Posts
no cord. Lots of those batteries anyways.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
This tool looks awesome! Would save time and money by being a compact design, I wouldn't have to go to my shop to pick up the electric snake. It would fit right on the shelf in the van. Would also woke great with my Milwaukee batteries I already own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think this M12 snake would be a great addition to the tools l use everyday. I like that it has no cord and if it's like the rest of the M12 and M18 tools that I use, then I'd be willing to try it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great for tub and lav stoppages. Would save time not having to bring in a drum machine. It's nice and light so it could save my back and that can save me money.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm picking up tools little by little for when I start working for myself in the future. I like Milwaukee tools and this one would be great to add to the slowly growing collection. I don't have anything for snaking drains so this would be a start. Plus, you get that awesome Milwaukee bucket.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts