Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted this over on CT. Figured maybe one of us plumbers here may be interested.

It is 18'6" long not including the tongue, x 8' wide x 7' tall has one of those "O" ring heavy duty hitch, aluminum sides and roof, squared sides with tie down clips that insert into the vertical railings, 2 swing out rear doors, 1 swing out door on the right side front, duel axle, but has no brakes as its not required here and thats how it was when I got it, tires are the same ones used on a mobile home, does not leak, has a diamond plated steel floor, the nose is tapered, the paint is a common commercial paint I had gotten at a NAPA, it pulls real easy with my 3/4 ton van even when the trailer is loaded, has bar locks on the doors. I used it a few times, but it is too big for me, also right now we are in a financial crisis. I really dont want to get rid of it, but I do need the money. We used to leave it on the jobsite with tools and materials in it locked up which was nice because we did not have to tote the tools back and forth every day, also it was so much nicer to walk into the trailer rather than crawl into a van! I would like to get at least 2,500.00 for it. I am located near Farmville, VA. I tried to attatch pix, but they are too big. I even tried to compress them. As soon as I can I will post the pix. I can send them email.

Interested shoot me a PM.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats cool KTS. Its heavy enough to haul cars I know because I hauled 2 of them with it. If its not big enough what is it you plan on doing with one?

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Thats cool KTS. Its heavy enough to haul cars I know because I hauled 2 of them with it. If its not big enough what is it you plan on doing with one?
My side business is designing and building stock car and drag racing chassis, so I am looking for something that can haul three to four chassis at a time. I have a 28 ft. rampback Featherlite now, but I would like to upgrade to a 36 ft. trailer.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My side business is designing and building stock car and drag racing chassis, so I am looking for something that can haul three to four chassis at a time. I have a 28 ft. rampback Featherlite now, but I would like to upgrade to a 36 ft. trailer.
Ah, ok, I see. this will haul one car, but no more than that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts