Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I could get an e-book of the Upc Illustrated version for California. Or if there is a website that offers it to you to VIEW it for free. I really don't want to buy it. Thanks and yes I sneaked in through the back door.

·
I Like Tater Tots
1,186 Posts
No but I know where you could go and post an introduction before asking for help :yes:

·
8,104 Posts
Does anybody know where I could get an e-book of the Upc Illustrated version for California. Or if there is a website that offers it to you to VIEW it for free. I really don't want to buy it. Thanks and yes I sneaked in through the back door.

Hello! Introduction Requested
An intro is requested from all new members. In case you missed it, here is the link. http://www.plumbingzone.com/f3/.

The PZ is for Plumbing Professionals ( those engaged in the plumbing profession)

Post an intro and tell our members where you are from, yrs in the trade, and your area(s) of expertise in the plumbing field.

This info helps members who are waiting to welcome you to the best plumbing site there is.

We look forward to your valuable input.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Um you could hire a licensed plumber to help you. What makes you think that a forum for professional plumbers will give you FREE advice? That's giving away what we depend on to feed our families. Get a clue. Then get off our site.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
An illustrated version of the 2010 CPC doesn't exist. The 2009 Illustrated Uniform Plumbing Code is available below:
http://www.iapmostore.org/index.php...category_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3
To my knowledge, it is not available on line or anywhere else for free.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.