Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,824 Posts

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Is this supposed to be a parody of what he thinks plumbers do? There's no way someone trusts this guy to do drain cleaning or other Plumbing for real, right?

Unfortunately that is what some people really believe and is one of the major reasons plumbers in my area pretty much won't snake drains. They are prissy and don't want to be seen as unclean.

Reactions: MASTRPLUMB

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
well , you can get on facebook and see all sorts of memes about ass eating,, and many other nasty things and you dont have to look too hard to find them.. I suppose it is pretty common place out in California and god only knows what goes on near San fran sisco

these folks will blow you for 20 bucks and clean your rim for 40 , or toss your salad for another price ---and maybe do it all for free...
Of course prices may vary with the demographic area of the country you live in......:vs_laugh::vs_laugh:

It amazes me how they try to portray and glorify in movies how wonderful it all is with shows like "pretty woman", "torch song trilogy" and many others that are much worse and would probably make a billy goat puke to sit through the whole show...

And they portray plumbers as a bunch of dirty slobs that mess around in filth every day......:vs_laugh:

Of course these days we are all suppose to embrace this sick stuff or you will get called possibly ****-phobic or even a racist.... its taboo to say anything bad about peoples sexual habits.......:vs_OMG:

[/SIZE][/FONT]
I got it....." p0rn PLUMBER"..biggest snake in town....

·
Banned
1 Posts
You know why i did it, cuz im a ****ing legend! At that time in history, i was made to pretty much keep the ships ****ter system up by myself and you know what i did?...... just that!!! People could **** all day long and not in a bucket because of me. You think i had time for gloves and ppe and worrying if i was gonna die? Hell no at that point that was the least of my concerns. So yall can go f**k yourselves! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sorry about this reply, I don't really mean it, but yeah at the time i was the only worker of that shop and you could guess the grief i got if i didn't get the job done 😉

·
Super Moderator
9,744 Posts
You know why i did it, cuz im a *ing legend! At that time in history, i was made to pretty much keep the ships ****ter system up by myself and you know what i did?...... just that!!! People could * all day long and not in a bucket because of me. You think i had time for gloves and ppe and worrying if i was gonna die? Hell no at that point that was the least of my concerns. So yall can go f**k yourselves! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sorry about this reply, I don't really mean it, but yeah at the time i was the only worker of that shop and you could guess the grief i got if i didn't get the job done 😉
And you are who? Obviously someone who thinks his **** smells sweet enough not to follow forum rules? You have 24 hours to complete your intro.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts