Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bathtub and shower in my master bedroom will both drip when the sprinklers in the back or front yard are on. This has become very annoying, and I don't really understand how the water is dripping through when the valves are close. The valve on the tub is new. I replaced it last year. Any thoughts on why this is happening, and potentially how I can fix it?

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,829 Posts
In my opinion if you can afford a sprinkler system for both your front and back yard, you can afford to pay a lic’ed plumber to come to your home a solve the problem.

unless You sign up and pay for a premium membership on this site, you’ll get no free info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In my opinion if you can afford a sprinkler system for both your front and back yard, you can afford to pay a lic’ed plumber to come to your home a solve the problem.

unless You sign up and pay for a premium membership on this site, you’ll get no free info.
Wow. I didn't realize this was that kind of site.

·
Registered
Plumber
359 Posts
You should ask for a manager to complain to. This is unacceptable the way you haven't been treated. Where is the red carpet? Where are the glory hole jokes?

What is happening to this world?

Psssst... I know exactly what the issue is for your home.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
1,829 Posts
Wow. I didn't realize this was that kind of site.
yeah, you must have NOT read the part about this site being for “Professional Plumbers ONLY” and, AND that you MUST “Post and intro” In the new members section, before posting a question in any other section.
-kind like how the plumber who did you plumbing didn’t read the part in the code book about installing a __, and a ____ / _-_ on the ___, so that there isn’t an increase in vertical pressure on the __ that will cause shower valves to leak due to _’s Law.
It’s pretty simple, just like following simple forum rules.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, you must have NOT read the part about this site being for “Professional Plumbers ONLY” and, AND that you MUST “Post and intro” In the new members section, before posting a question in any other section.
-kind like how the plumber who did you plumbing didn’t read the part in the code book about installing a , and a __ / - on the _, so that there isn’t an increase in vertical pressure on the that will cause shower valves to leak due to _’s Law.
It’s pretty simple, just like following simple forum rules.
*****'n. You answered my question.

·
Registered
Plumber
359 Posts
Lol did he?

I'm thinking he called you a dummy.

Go ahead and install a blankety blank, people like you are why we charge so much.

Best wishes I hope you dont cross connect and poison you family.

Seriously you could fix your problem in two mins if you had half a brian.
Carnivore Terrestrial animal Dog breed Whiskers Companion dog

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: MACPLUMB777
1 - 20 of 24 Posts