Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Only newcon use open bed trucks out here.😂
Seriously. Maybe if I wanted to stop at the supply house twice a day I'd use a pickup.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Pulled up to do a sewer today, 3” cast iron stack clean out with test tee, homeowner says they had roots about 8 years ago, no problems since. Couldn’t convince them to let me pull carpet near the meter, they “knew” they didn’t have a front clean out. Anyone, me being the moron that I am lost my ugly gloves, searched my van for about 20 minutes, gave up and bare handed the whole thing. When I was loading my machine back into my truck I found the gloves right out in the open, I still have no idea how I missed them. Oh well, sometimes I need to remind myself what a dummy I am to knock myself down a peg or two.

·
Super Moderator
10,022 Posts
Pulled up to do a sewer today, 3” cast iron stack clean out with test tee, homeowner says they had roots about 8 years ago, no problems since. Couldn’t convince them to let me pull carpet near the meter, they “knew” they didn’t have a front clean out. Anyone, me being the moron that I am lost my ugly gloves, searched my van for about 20 minutes, gave up and bare handed the whole thing. When I was loading my machine back into my truck I found the gloves right out in the open, I still have no idea how I missed them. Oh well, sometimes I need to remind myself what a dummy I am to knock myself down a peg or two.
Sounds like a lot of us had a bad Monday.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Car Bumper Rim

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Just got back from a call. New mansion, only a year old. Guess the cause.

I had to dig up some bushes that got planted on the tank lids. From the foundation to the tank is 350'. I ran the camera after I was done and I think there's a c.o. in a garden on a hillside ~95' out. I located and flagged it but didn't bother to dig and expose it.

The basement toilet had been overflowing for a while, that powder room was a wreck. They were having a dinner party, lots of guests.

301 - 308 of 308 Posts