Looks like the hot tub for you tonight:yes::laughing::blink:

That would make a nice planter for the front yard:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the hot tub for you tonight:yes::laughing::blink:

That would make a nice planter for the front yard:thumbsup:

That's what I told Mrs. Customer, I even told her I would plant some bulbs in it for her but she wouldn't go for it.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Ya know, if you seal off the bottom you can use that to keep you shiners and minnows alive, just add a little air down the overflow;):thumbup:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya know, if you seal off the bottom you can use that to keep you shiners and minnows alive, just add a little air down the overflow;):thumbup:
The way things are looking outside here today it might be a while yet.;)
30 and snowing again! Still seeing some guys out ice fishing, I think they're nuts, lot's of slush out there!

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
You would be amazed at what a one piece toilet looks like after carefully being shot at with a 7.62 39 millimeter bullet out of an AK47.

·
Senior Moment
1,904 Posts
I really don't like 1 peice toilets. Pain to get parts for, pain to get a good seal when setting them, pain to carry.:furious:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really don't like 1 peice toilets. Pain to get parts for, pain to get a good seal when setting them, pain to carry.:furious:
Yup, I cringe when I see them but it's work. I'm back to working by myself, no helpers right now. But on the bright side they got a really nice spankin brand new Gerber installed!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Gerber ---- That's what i'm talkin about :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts