Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Plumbing and Gas SCO
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a look and see that we have about 122 members that have never posted anything. Not even a hello? The best way to get the most out of forums such as these is to participate in the discussions. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question, silly ones for sure, but never stupid:jester:.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I'll take us off track for a moment.:whistling2:

Speaking of silly questions. I had a first year setting WCL bowls. He comes to the office trailer carrying a 1/2" drive torque wrench with a 7/16" deep socket in it and says "What is the correct torque on the Johhny bolts":eek:"

I asked him if he had done any yet. Lucky for me he said no. :)

Back to topic:whistling2:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
It would be nice to hear from all the members. Seems there are a few who want to sit in the background a bit and feel the site out before posting.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
60lbs of torgue, sure thats enough!:eek::laughing:

Oh crap! I told him 55 lbs. I hope they haven't come loose:laughing:

Sorry bout the trade secret give away. since the cats out of the bag. Maybe a HO won't make the mistake of just using a small stubby wrench:whistling2:

·
Ridgid tool user
4,909 Posts
If anything, no one should post anything for a day so I can catch up on the good reading material.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Please lord. Don't let his suspenders pop loose. Amen.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Geez, what the hell are you apes doing?

All the cool plumbers use 16d spikes with a fender washer (brass of course) and a palm nailer like for setting rafter hangers.

Get with the program or move over pops!!

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Geez, what the hell are you apes doing?

All the cool plumbers use 16d spikes with a fender washer (brass of course) and a palm nailer like for setting rafter hangers.

Get with the program or move over pops!!
Sorry DA, you know how us old folks are!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts