Does anyone know what kind this is?

3K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  Logtec 
#1 ·
Help!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes!
I do but I don’t work for free, as I’m assuming you doing either..
I’ve (and us here, on this forum for “professional plumbers only”- which you must have ignored) have spent 20+ years gathering experience in this trade and $100k+ to be where I now- I’m not telling you what you need when you should pay me or another professional lic’ed plumber $200-$300 to fix.

you want my help?
If You come cut my lawn, weed wack, take out my garbage and wash my windows, change the cats litter, cut that tree down in the back, and clean out the gutters then I’ll tell you what part that is..

#4 ·
Yes!
I do but I don’t work for free, as I’m assuming you doing either..
I’ve (and us here, on this forum for “professional plumbers only”- which you must have ignored) have spent 20+ years gathering experience in this trade and $100k+ to be where I now- I’m not telling you what you need when you should pay me or another professional lic’ed plumber $200-$300 to fix.

you want my help?
If You come cut my lawn, weed wack, take out my garbage and wash my windows, change the cats litter, cut that tree down in the back, and clean out the gutters then I’ll tell you what part that is..
You are wasting your time, there will be thousands more who don't care to read the forum rules.

#12 ·
$5 is a big markup?
Technically yes.

If he gets them for free and sells them for any amount of money then it's an infinite amount of mark-up.

Reactions: MACPLUMB777
This post has been deleted
#25 ·
I broke my right arm. Waited a day to see if it was broken. Snapping and popping told me to see a professional. I didn’t agree with his first suggestion. I’m not a doctor. I know my trade and a few things. I hate it when customers question my prognosis! After questioning myself, I went with his professional opinion. So far so good!

Sometimes professionals are worth the money!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.