Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
sure bud,
good luck you us.? Good luck to you bucko
Havent heard the word bucko in a while.. Happy Days i think it was... Haters are always gonna hate.. I help out people daily without negativity and condescension. Thought and prayers to you and yours. Good luck to ya...

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Havent heard the word bucko in a while.. Happy Days i think it was... Haters are always gonna hate.. I help out people daily without negativity and condescension. Thought and prayers to you and yours. Good luck to ya...
Blah Blah Blah internet trolls Blah Blah Blah

We get it, you're all high and mighty because you're butthurt that you came to us for help and we're being dicks and not helping you.

See you later Bucko!

Reactions: sparky and Tango

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
R.S.E., Master Plumber
1,398 Posts
Hummm seems fishy that if you got all the “free help” you wanted, then why would you come back here???
King? More like Burger King’s big fish sandwich.
(See what I did there? I said fishy, then king, then Burger King and THEN added their fish sandwich!)

I help ppl all the time, I help old ladies cross the street, the neighbors cat was stuck in a tree, I donate to charities.. but when it comes to my career/business That I’ve spent 20+ years building, I get paid for what I do.
So Let me help you out getting removed from this site due to the fact that your ignored the forums rules.

·
Super Moderator
9,228 Posts
Hummm seems fishy that if you got all the “free help” you wanted, then why would you come back here???
King? More like Burger King’s big fish sandwich.
(See what I did there? I said fishy, then king, then Burger King and THEN added their fish sandwich!)

I help ppl all the time, I help old ladies cross the street, the neighbors cat was stuck in a tree, I donate to charities.. but when it comes to my career/business That I’ve spent 20+ years building, I get paid for what I do.
So Let me help you out getting removed from this site due to the fact that your ignored the forums rules.
Very well said!

·
Super Moderator
9,228 Posts
I broke my right arm. Waited a day to see if it was broken. Snapping and popping told me to see a professional. I didn’t agree with his first suggestion. I’m not a doctor. I know my trade and a few things. I hate it when customers question my prognosis! After questioning myself, I went with his professional opinion. So far so good!

Sometimes professionals are worth the money!

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I broke my right arm. Waited a day to see if it was broken. Snapping and popping told me to see a professional. I didn’t agree with his first suggestion. I’m not a doctor. I know my trade and a few things. I hate it when customers question my prognosis! After questioning myself, I went with his professional opinion. So far so good!

Sometimes professionals are worth the money!

You didn't go on a doctor's forum and ask for advice on repairing it yourself?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts