Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes to your own plumbing in your own house, when you have a problem that's not an emergency, do you wait and wait and wait till your wife tells you to fix it or she will fix it herself? :laughing: I'm sure she could turn the wrenches as good as me, (well maybe not), but she could do some of the stuff I can do.

This has happened to me a few times, not that I did not want to fix, something, it's just I get tried by the end of the day, I really don't want to do plumbing at home. But I get it done.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I agree with you completly. When I get home I like to relax. Thats why I do very little side work, unless its for people I am close to. Hell Ive been putting off my water heater for a couple of months now..... but I will get it done eventually:no:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your wife is cool. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
My wife called me after our master bath tub drain was stopped up for a week. (it drained a little) She said that Roto Rooter was on their way and asked if she should write a check or put it on the credit card. Apparently she knew the "Cheers" aspect of plumbing supply houses where everyone knows your name, and business rofl. So mine resorts to psych-ops in moments like those. Fortunately she was kidding and I was spared the grief of being the talk of the town.

·
Registered
468 Posts
what's the rush?

My water heater got to be 18 years old, and sounded like Mount Vesuvious was erupting when the burner was on. I figured...why wait any longer? So I waited another year, and then finally did put in a new one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts