1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
With the wife in the vehicle or without:whistling2:

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
dudes, i live in a college town, and they like to jog in their underwear. So yes, why my dodge is not in pieces, ill never understand.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife knows I check em out.
She's okay with that...
Just as long as I don't get under the hood...
Cause then she'd want 1/2 of everything...:laughing:
hahah great response, My wife says: Christ just do it already so youll leave me alone :)

haha - she is just kidding thou :thumbup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a PA system and police siren and horn.. its fun to get there attention that way.. But I love women and my neck rotates 360...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just gotta check em out. It's hard wired in the brain!

When the wife and I first got married, she caught me checkin out the scenery one day and got a little miffed at me.
We talked about it and I explained that just because she and I got married didn't mean I suddenly went blind or turned gay. I have a healthy appreciation for the female body.
She asked me to try to be a little more discreet in my window shopping when we are walking around together, which I thought was a reasonable request.
So now, after better than twenty years, it's just not a big deal. Heck, she'll even point one out to me if she sees one that she knows I would find particularly attractive.
As for when I'm alone in the service van, the head is on a constant swivel and my drool bib is tied on tight!!:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts