Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Words couldn't describe the horror:eek::eek::eek: Yes, that is a hose

Attachments

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Shoot, dab a little silicone around the spud and you are good to go. NOT!

UGH! Please tell me that was a temporary, emergency repair.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nope, they changed the urinal judging by the old plastic:blink: anchors in the wall.It was integral trap. So they lowered it. Permanent:rolleyes: repair. Can be seen at the red apple restaurant Greenville,IL. Thought you guys and gal would get a laugh.

I sat down to eat and one of my journeymen told me I HAD to go to the bathroom:laughing:

By the way dat ain't my work. Didn't want anybody to get confused

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take credit fer the hand. It's mine. Just felt like the right thing to do:laughing:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
:eek::eek:
Next time I am down that way, I will have to go in and take a peek.
If all esle fails, hose clamp and flex hose will do:laughing:

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would be tempted to go in there once a week and mess with that hose so that it "pees" on the floor when used.

A month or so of that and I think they might get someone that can actually spell "urinal" and "flushometer" in there to repair it. Hopefully one that has a 3/4" shallow box escutcheon to cover that spud up with.

Some people's children.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Amazing, original, never seen one like it here.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
Being the mean spirited person I am I would have put a small hole in the hose facing the urinal user so that when they flush it they would get sprayed with a stream of water.

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
I would be tempted to go in there once a week and mess with that hose so that it "pees" on the floor when used.

A month or so of that and I think they might get someone that can actually spell "urinal" and "flushometer" in there to repair it. Hopefully one that has a 3/4" shallow box escutcheon to cover that spud up with.

Some people's children.
Awesome idea!:laughing::thumbup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
killer spider has the right idea! This reminds me of a shower valve i got sent to fix that had 4 diffrent kinds of pipe in 3 feet all held together with pipe clamps.....priceless!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts