Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Plumber
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Customer had recently began wearing her engagement ring around her neck when the chain broke while she was helping her child who is potty training. The chain broke the Ring went into the toilet the kid flushed the toilet.

With the help of a sewer camera I was able to locate the ring in the sewer line luckily it hadn't reached the stack. A small drywall cut and one 3 inch fernco.

·
Registered
Plumber
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why even bother at that point in life. Or do they?
I work in Northern Virginia Maryland all the way out to Washington DC. I see a lot of different types of people. These people were government employees. They were liberal they were white. The whole house was terrible. I refuse to work there I walked out

·
Registered
Plumber
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Noritz tankless water heater. Error code 94. Turns out that the units anti-freeze devices which are essentially little electric heaters all over the unit decided to turn on. Had to pull the wire harness and change out the entire motherboard. The unit took six hours before the problem would start to happen and then the customer would unplug it which reset it. Fun times

·
Registered
Plumber
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It almost looks like they were trying to burn heating oil in the gas heater hahaha. I’ve never seen one that dirty
I actually got the tech support on the phone to confirm that what I said was true. Guy was a cheap skate and even treated his propane that way. 15% is the lowest the recommend due to junk at the bottom

·
Registered
6,513 Posts
I actually got the tech support on the phone to confirm that what I said was true. Guy was a cheap skate and even treated his propane that way. 15% is the lowest the recommend due to junk at the bottom
They don't use good steel anymore, whether it's water heaters, well tanks, propane, you name it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts