Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is dental sink, what does it look like?
I did a research on google but i didn't find anything helpful. I'm a new guy to plumbing and yesterday I was asked to find specs for dental sink, which is difficult because I never heard of this kind of sink before.
So, i want to ask people with experience in the field about dental sink.

· Registered
Plumbing
2,331 Posts
Dental sinks are little small sinks that a dentist uses inside your mouth to wash his tools off.

People often screw with the new guy and send him on a wild goose chase to find the specs on it.

Kinda like sending your girlfriend to the store for blinker fluid so you can hit on her little sister while she’s gone. Do you have a sister ?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dental sinks are little small sinks that a dentist uses inside your mouth to wash his tools off.

People often screw with the new guy and send him on a wild goose chase to find the specs on it.

Kinda like sending your girlfriend to the store for blinker fluid so you can hit on her little sister while she’s gone.
Really sad that im in this situation, will you talk a bit more about it? or some more informations if possible?

· I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
6,229 Posts
Some background info would help, are you looking for this “dental sink” for a dental office or residential?

Either way, I’m not a computer guy, but I found this with Google in about 3 mins.

View attachment 135895
we just installed a fancy kohler in a half bath like the one pictured on the far left.

· Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,854 Posts
we just installed a fancy kohler in a half bath like the one pictured on the far left.
Nice, did it have the towel bar?

I have an old client who has a similar one in her basement, it’s out of service, I told her if she was ever to get rid of it I’ll take it.

Fluid Household hardware Gas Auto part Kosher salt

looks like a face..

so does this clawfoot
Automotive tire Sink Gas Automotive wheel system Auto part

· I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
6,229 Posts
Nice, did it have the towel bar?

I have an old client who has a similar one in her basement, it’s out of service, I told her if she was ever to get rid of it I’ll take it.

View attachment 135897
yes, but no towel, which was a real let down since there was also no TP.

· Registered
Plumbing
2,331 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
What is dental sink, what does it look like?
I did a research on google but i didn't find anything helpful. I'm a new guy to plumbing and yesterday I was asked to find specs for dental sink, which is difficult because I never heard of this kind of sink before.
So, i want to ask people with experience in the field about dental sink.
square and round inset sinks that are used in dentists' offices and dental practices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts