Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Delta R2707 I can buy? There are none in North America right now as far as I can tell, and I need one badly. R2707-PX, R2709, R2709-PX would also be acceptable. The Brizo ones are fine as well (same thing with slightly different numbers) - R62707 and so on.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazon, ebay didn't pan out?
Nope. Big fat zero. I actually needed three. My supplier managed to find two at a couple other branches and bring them in. But one customer who is moving in end of April is going to be unhappy unless Masco gets their sh*t together.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Amazon, ebay didn't pan out?
Nope. Big fat zero.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch! Those bandits know they're rare as hens' teeth right now. I might pay anyway.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Anyone have a Delta R2707 I can buy? There are none in North America right now as far as I can tell, and I need one badly. R2707-PX, R2709, R2709-PX would also be acceptable. The Brizo ones are fine as well (same thing with slightly different numbers) - R62707 and so on.
Just sell them a new faucet and install it,better for all involved

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just sell them a new faucet and install it,better for all involved
Ha ha! It is a new faucet, in a new house. Has to match the other stuff in that bathroom.

Anyway, it looks like Delta is starting to get some out to the suppliers finally. One popped up at a branch about a half hour away - snagged that one this morning. A branch an hour away has two. All the rest still show zero. I assume they all got a couple, and the branches closer in to the city just had them snapped up quick by plumbers who had been waiting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I heard that the shortage is a result of a copper manufacturer that makes the twisted copper supplies attached to the valves closed up shop for good. Masco put all their eggs in one basket, and got the shaft when that company closed its doors

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard that the shortage is a result of a copper manufacturer that makes the twisted copper supplies attached to the valves closed up shop for good. Masco put all their eggs in one basket, and got the shaft when that company closed its doors
Ah! I thought the differences in the flexes was just my imagination. They look a bit different. The copper is super thin and soft - I mangled the solder end of one with my fingers while bending it and had to fiddle with it to make it round again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts