Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That body spray setup I done? All was fine when I left. I got called back because one of the jets was not working. Pulled it apart and there was wood chips in it! I know full well that every time I left I covered the copper pipes with a cap. Someone must had knocked one off while cleaning. No big deal. The HO had me install a new toilet, so I picked up 90 bucks while I was there anyway!

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
That body spray setup I done? All was fine when I left. I got called back because one of the jets was not working. Pulled it apart and there was wood chips in it! I know full well that every time I left I covered the copper pipes with a cap. Someone must had knocked one off while cleaning. No big deal. The HO had me install a new toilet, so I picked up 90 bucks while I was there anyway!

90 bucks to install a toilet............can I sub you out to install my toilets :laughing::laughing::laughing:

call backs reap benefits ;)

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simple toilet, HO had everything from wax ring to supply line. Took 30 minutes to change out.

Not too shoddy

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Were they fresh? Coulda been wood chips from the original plumbing that went to an air chamber. You drained it to do your work and re-introced them into the main.

Or maybe she thought you were cute and stuffed wood chips in there for a call back:)

Kinda like the kohler commercial with the guy throwing everything in the WCL to plug it.:laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts