Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,280 Posts
ElectricianTalk has over 80k members, PlumbingZone has just under 18k. Why the disparity?
Most potential members are not in the category of not reading the rule and don’t abide by the rules. Some are idiots. PZ is about “professionals” only. Once you hit 100 posts the site will unlock. Thick skin.

·
Super Moderator
9,663 Posts
ElectricianTalk has over 80k members, PlumbingZone has just under 18k. Why the disparity?
That's all bull to make it look good for seo purposes and ad shares. In actuality PZ has probably less than a thousand members over a decade and most have moved on. If PZ boasts 18K members that means 17K are spammers with fake enlargement pill links and junk like that.

·
I Married Up
16,933 Posts
This place is dead
A few observations from the outside looking in...

1. ET handles newcomers VERY differently than the way they are treated on, PZ.
2. In some ways, PZ is very much a reflection of our trade in general. Plumbers are not known for professionalism, but are notorious for ****ting in their own nest.
3. The Mods could, and should have handled matters in a more professional manner in years past, which left wounds and scars. I include myself in those mistakes during the short time I was a Mod here.
4. A significant portion PZ members have never been able to reconcile the goal of the site owner with their own reasons for being here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts