Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a call tonight, leak from upstairs to down to basement, come to find out the dogs tipped over there water dish and it got into the wall to get to basement, thanks to the dogs, 20 min job and I made $68 on my commission. :thumbsup:

·
Plumbing and Gas SCO
1,437 Posts
Kids are great too. I had a call back to a new home for water on the bathroom floor. The water was in the middle of the bathroom with no obvious cause. I asked the HO if it was possible that the kids did it. "No way! My kids are not like that!"
I had the HO get down on her knees with me and look behind the Ped. sink as well as around the WC (half bath). Then she thought maybe it was the roof leaking.

Turns out her little darlings had been trying to wash the cat. I billed her for the call, much to her dismay.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Got called out to a nursing home to diagnose water on floor near janitor closet/ kitchen. Found nothing,called back next day for same. Found nothing. Called back two days later, told to report to admin office. They decided to go over hallway security cameras. Found one of the residents knew how to get into janitor closet , and was dumping mop bucket late at nightas a prank.:laughing: Here's the funny part, he was a retired plumber.:eek::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts