Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

First off, thanks for the help in advance. I cant find these carts anywhere, so i hope somone can point me in the right direction.

I have a culligan aqua-cleer under sink Reverse osmosis, 4 stage (5 stage w/ 2nd ro cart inline), w/ sediment, carbon & ro carts needing replacing. Theyve done their job, its been a year and used way past the 500gal mark, but i digress.

Can anyone tell me why i cant find these replacements anywhere? Discontinued? Retrofir carts? Anything.

Refer to the pics for reference.

Thanks all

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
R.S.E., Master Plumber
1,402 Posts
I’m glad to help you, I know what and where you can get what you need.
But you’ve ignored our rules, before I help you, you have to post a proper intro in the “new members section” make sure you read the “new to this forum rules” before posting.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m glad to help you, I know what and where you can get what you need.
But you’ve ignored our rules, before I help you, you have to post a proper intro in the “new members section” make sure you read the “new to this forum rules” before posting.
My apologies, headin there now

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
They’re proprietary to Culligan, call them and one of their “techs” will come out and change them for you.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey all,

Names tyler, 17 year sparky, doin plumbing work on the side. Living in Denver currently. I keep and maintain very large aquariums at home, so alot of my plumbing know how comes into play there.

I like what i do, and thata good cuz ill be workin till im dead.

Thanks in advance all

-Ty

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I’m a big fan of aquariums and the show Tanked. I’d help you with finding the water filter on that alone. But I don’t know where to find them.

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
I’m a big fan of aquariums and the show Tanked. I’d help you with finding the water filter on that alone. But I don’t know where to find them.
I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with a dentist office that was on Tanked. F’cking filters, tanks and other s/it in the way of all the plumbing! I might have said a dirty word or two.

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
Hey all,

Names tyler, 17 year sparky, doin plumbing work on the side. Living in Denver currently. I keep and maintain very large aquariums at home, so alot of my plumbing know how comes into play there.

I like what i do, and thata good cuz ill be workin till im dead.

Thanks in advance all

-Ty
You might want to elaborate on your plumbing experience a bit more. Maybe look at the stickies in the introduction forum.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with a dentist office that was on Tanked. F’cking filters, tanks and other s/it in the way of all the plumbing! I might have said a dirty word or two.
The only thing I don’t like about Tanked is they primarily do salt water. I like fresh water killer fish like oscars, arowanas, pacus, clown knives, pikes, and various other aggressive fish. Damn I miss having an aquarium. It’s probably why I like the show River Monsters so much, all about fresh water killers.

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
But the aquarium looked cool didn’t it?
It did! Dentist office was on a lift station. Major rain/flood and both pumps failed. 2’ of water. The dentist, who was a co-owner of the building was an ass! Wife use to assemble his taxes. So glad I didn’t have to take care of that building anymore!

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
The only thing I don’t like about Tanked is they primarily do salt water. I like fresh water killer fish like oscars, arowanas, pacus, clown knives, pikes, and various other aggressive fish. Damn I miss having an aquarium. It’s probably why I like the show River Monsters so much, all about fresh water killers.
Dude, start a fishing thread! I’m out for this season, but am part of some outdoor groups.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Hey all,

Names tyler, 17 year sparky, doin plumbing work on the side. .......................
How has this hack not been banned yet?

Reactions: MACPLUMB777
1 - 20 of 33 Posts