Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, you may recognize me as Grumpy from Contractor talk. I came here because I need advice from those of you who have a strong service division already setup in your companies. I am trying to do very much the same within my company, however being that I am a roofer it's going against the grain of the hacks that seem to enjoy working for free.

I've numerous questions regarding overcoming objections of selling jobs T&M over the phone and just the whole basic setup. I feel that with some professional advice I can possibly and hopefully become a trend setter within my industry and stop wasting so much time.

Anyone care to help and lend some advice?

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Does the top of this page say Professional Roofers Only? I didn't think so! Do you see us going over to your Roofing forum asking for advice? I didn't think so. Pick up your nails you spilled here and move on.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ever think some plumber may have the same question and never asked.

There can be some good advice shared here, but if you choose to be pig headed that's your decision.

This is a thread that can help everyone in this forum, and it doesn't matter that a roofer started it instead of a plumber.

I can ask some specific questions if that'd help.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is information that would help any contractor regardless if they are an electrician, plumber, roofer or insert trade here. I came here because plumbers are masters at the service call... and I didn't post on CT because the replies will be too watered down by other trades.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
You are one Ignorant bastard. PLEASE tell me someone sent you here. YOu will, meet the ban hamster. He shall be here shortly.

On a side note, Thanks, for NOT respecting our rules, on OUR forum. BUH BYE.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll tell you I've never seen a reaction like this on the roofing forum.

If there is anyone here with an established service division within their company that would care answering a few questions that would really be a big big help to me. I'm looking for mentoring on this subject and if PM's work or email or phone what ever, it'd be a GREAT help to me.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.