Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Plumbing
1,240 Posts
None of the above. If you don't know don't reply TerryTotoSucks.

I think it is Aquabrass just wanted to confirm.

Thank you very much
Post a link to the faucet you think it is.

I’d like to see it. I will not suggest any other brands.

I’m sort of an expert at identifying faucets. I have a lot of experience, but no one’s perfect.

·
Registered
Plumbing
1,240 Posts
To be fair, being registered doesn’t complete requirements of being a member. Everyone who’s confirms their email gets registered I believe.

I will readily admit that I didn’t think the guy was a plumber and just signed up to get his faucet identified.

I failed to look at his post count which shows 80+ posts.

I hope everyone is having a good night.

My tooth hurts a little. Upper left number 13 on tooth chart. Maybe everyone could get together and make a get well Terry thread and post get well wishes. It might make me feel better. Thanks 🌈

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,680 Posts
I messaged them yesterday. They did not reply yet. Client keeps texting me when I can fix her shower which I don't want to do until I find out what brand it is for sure...
Maybe call them, and ask to speak with Gus he is one of the owners. (I always call, or drop in with parts or pics- it’s a bit out of my way but I’m in the east side of Toronto)
in situations like this, and with that type of client, I tell them “to chill out, due to the pandemic it’s hard to source parts, and unless you want to pay me to drive around the city all day looking for a cartridge, they will have to give me a few days find the parts or to hear back from my suppliers”!

If they get squirrely from there, I say “ok, you find the parts and let me know when you have them.”

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe call them, and ask to speak with Gus he is one of the owners. (I always call, or drop in with parts or pics- it’s a bit out of my way but I’m in the east side of Toronto)
in situations like this, and with that type of client, I tell them “to chill out, due to the pandemic it’s hard to source parts, and unless you want to pay me to drive around the city all day looking for a cartridge, they will have to give me a few days find the parts or to hear back from my suppliers”!

If they get squirrely from there, I say “ok, you find the parts and let me know when you have them.”
OK
Thank you very much for your advice

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I can't tell you what brand it is but I could certainly suggest a few brands you're going to end up replacing it with. In my pretty considerable experience when a faucet has no name on it and cannot be identified within a day or two between all plumbers forums and specialty shops available these days it is best to just cut bait and prep the homeowner for the new installation. MHO Tim Whistler Tim Whistler Plumbing & Gas

1 - 20 of 25 Posts