Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

201 - 220 of 1029 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,495 Posts
I saw several people wearing gloves and surgical masks. The funniest one was a woman with gloves and mask but she had her winter coat hood real tight around her head. :vs_laugh:

People have no idea and clueless that only wearing gloves or even putting a surgical mask doesn't help very much like a cold and you touch your membranes like mouth, nose and eyes. They should be wearing organic vapor masks (Charcoal) and sealed eye mask.

My GF wanted some hand sanitizer and it's sold out everywhere. Funny thing there used to be a bottle at each self check out at the supermarket I go to and now there's all gone. Instead they put a table and a bottle of mr. clean at the entrance and you wan wipe your own cart.

Since I use sanitizer all the time from the van I filled some for her.

They posted an employee at the entrance of the pharmacy at wallyworld and he won't let you in unless you rubbed your hands. An angry woman wearing ski gloves mouthed to the guy she already had gloves on....

·
Super Moderator
7,495 Posts
Hey! Guys has anybody been affected by the cities, meaning are you guys been restricted to go out and work. Somebody has to clear all those toilets with paper towels, or broken water lines ect..
post a proper intro or the only thing you will get are your balls broken....or are you a 1 post blunder and will never be heard from again....:vs_laugh:
How about we wait till Saturday evening and if there's no intro he gets the boot. No intro but they sure put up a phone number!
Ok times up spammer.

·
4th year apprentice
383 Posts
What concerns me is how easily all the sheeple have rolled over and given up their freedom by letting our government pass laws which restrict our movements. I get it's to help stop a contagious disease and that is the way to do it, but I don't want a law telling me I have to. Just like seat belts. I wear mine religiously, but don't like being told I have to. Now that they have a taste of how easy it was to control us, the next time they will find it easier to restrict us for some other, less serious or manufactured crisis. That is exactly how Nazi Germany started. We are repeating history.

After the Boston Marathon bombing there were paramilitary squads going house to house searching inside for the suspects, without warrants. I get that it's for a good reason, and I'm all for flushing every muslim scum terrorist out from under their prayer rugs, but that is not America. Funny how that barely made the news, cuz allah forbid that we blame another muslim bomber for setting off a bomb.

It is nice to see the families with children and teenagers out together at Home Creepo, and I've seen more than one guy at the supply houses with their young sons along for the day. The streets are all but deserted in my area too.

·
canuckPlumBbob
874 Posts
You guys cant be serious, nazi germany? Democrats v.s trump lol.
this isnt just america this is global. This isnt about our individual freedoms its about spreading this around.
Yea, people will make money off tragedy and people will lose money, regardless ...its real.
Got a family membe coughin up blood awaiting test results came back from michigan last week. Hopfully she'll be fine.
55 yrs old otherwise healthy.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Look I was just trying to throw some far-fetched nonsense out there, not that I necessarily believe it or anyone should.

I could probably come up with an equally convincing one from the right. :vs_cool::vs_laugh:

·
Registered
9,007 Posts
You guys cant be serious, nazi germany? Democrats v.s trump lol.
this isnt just america this is global. This isnt about our individual freedoms its about spreading this around.
Yea, people will make money off tragedy and people will lose money, regardless ...its real.
Got a family membe coughin up blood awaiting test results came back from michigan last week. Hopfully she'll be fine.
55 yrs old otherwise healthy.
you should do some reading..then post back what you think and if it is linked to the coronavirus..
heres a link,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiM2NP98KzoAhVjZTUKHc4cA3EQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.justice.gov%2Fopa%2Fpr%2Fharvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related&usg=AOvVaw3OtM9J7R7MXO-0hdx80GDI

its a very interesting read, and you may have a changed mind after that this virus was cooked up in a lab and was released on purpose..
as I said before and will repeat, the democraps DONT care if you and I die for their cause or anyone else for that matter...

·
Registered
9,007 Posts
ive been saying the the same thing. one part of me says its the world vs. trump. the other side says, are you dumb, no f ing way. it doesnt make sense.
the rest of the world wouldnt kill their own just so trump fails. wake up.

your missing the point..the virus is real...just like the common flu that kills 100X+ the people dead so far( just in the USA), but on a normal non election year the media would be all quiet...
china let this virus go...the rest of the world are just collateral damage to what the democraps have brewing and have no choice but to deal with the virus after it was let out..
but you have to admit that the media coverage and push to mass hysteria is nothing you have seen before for something less than the average flu...

here are the flu numbers just for 2020 in just the USA...and flu season isnt over, and you hear NOTHING in the media about 22,000 deaths in the USA alone..hmmmm why??

With flu season still winding down, at least 144 children younger than 18 have died, a toll topped only by the 2009 H1N1 pandemic since health authorities began tracking flu data in 2004.

So far this season, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recorded 36 million flu cases in the U.S., with 370,000 hospitalizations and 22,000 deaths.

heres todays updated numbers...

COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
Last updated: March 22, 2020, 14:45 GMT
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

·
Super Moderator
12,475 Posts
far- fetched..you should write for the democraps..............:vs_laugh::vs_laugh:

I agree that the media have latched onto this and they are going to ride it until the wheels fall off. They never blew up the coverage about SARS, MERS or Ebola like this one. We all know that the media push their agenda; they lie about the republican candidate, and gloss right over the democratic candidate's flaws {ie: Bill Clinton}.

I thought this was over-hyped at first, but now I am leaning the other way. It is a nasty lung infection that fills the lungs with fluid. I would not want my children or my mom to catch it. My mom is 71 yrs. old and in poor health.

But, on the other hand, I don't think this was a man-made virus hatched by the democrats, they aren't that smart....LOL.

Seriously, this is Bible prophecy coming to pass. Luke chapter 21 and Matthew chapter 24 were written nearly 2,000 years ago. The Bible foretold diseases, great earthquakes, wars, famines and other maladies. Also, 2Timothy 3:1-5 is telling.

Look up those scriptures if you like. They pinpoint what the Bible calls "the last days of this system of things."

·
Registered
9,007 Posts
I agree that the media have latched onto this and they are going to ride it until the wheels fall off. They never blew up the coverage about SARS, MERS or Ebola like this one. We all know that the media push their agenda; they lie about the republican candidate, and gloss right over the democratic candidate's flaws {ie: Bill Clinton}.

I thought this was over-hyped at first, but now I am leaning the other way. It is a nasty lung infection that fills the lungs with fluid. I would not want my children or my mom to catch it. My mom is 71 yrs. old and in poor health.

But, on the other hand, I don't think this was a man-made virus hatched by the democrats, they aren't that smart....LOL.

Seriously, this is Bible prophecy coming to pass. Luke chapter 21 and Matthew chapter 24 were written nearly 2,000 years ago. The Bible foretold diseases, great earthquakes, wars, famines and other maladies. Also, 2Timothy 3:1-5 is telling.

Look up those scriptures if you like. They pinpoint what the Bible calls "the last days of this system of things."

here take a read and tell me you still think it was a natural virus, also let me remind you that almost every virus that hits this planet starts in china..makes you go hmmmm...
please read this link and you may change your mind about the origin of this and other viruses..
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...hina-related&usg=AOvVaw3OtM9J7R7MXO-0hdx80GDI

·
Super Moderator
7,495 Posts
The police have started to arrest people who gather in too great of a number! This is some serious $hit.

My computer fan went kaput so I went to the store to get a new one. No more than 10 people inside the store. There was a line up outside with markers on the ground at 6 feet intervals. They wouldn't let you in unless you put sanitizer on your hands. So I asked the person who was clutching the door closed to hand me a surgical mask and gloves because who knows maybe they are the ones who are under quarantine and sick.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
here take a read and tell me you still think it was a natural virus, also let me remind you that almost every virus that hits this planet starts in china..makes you go hmmmm...
please read this link and you may change your mind about the origin of this and other viruses..
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjLwaeQsa7oAhVll3IEHTbBCngQFjAAegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.justice.gov%2Fopa%2Fpr%2Fharvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related&usg=AOvVaw3OtM9J7R7MXO-0hdx80GDI

That's because china has both third world living conditions and a third of the worlds population in one place. You're right that it's not just coincidence most viruses come from china, but it's not a conspiracy, it's just really dirty, clustered living conditions and poor livestock/food practices.

I think most of this corona hype is stupid. People need to wash their hands and stop wiping boogers everywhere, and not just to stop corona virus. If all of this pandemonium leads to better personal hygiene than that alone will almost be worth it.

As far as this hurting trumps re-election, I think that fate was sealed from the get go. He won by appealing to working class voters who were sick of politics and wanted meaningful reform that will help the common man and stop giving money to corporations. Since then trump has brought ceos up on stage for speeches as much as he could and he has further phucked obama care which helped many working class voters get health insurance. His popularity has only gone down and many people didn't like him they just wanted to say phuck you to the establishment.

Remember, more of the country voted for hillary and most of the country also thought she was cold and hard to like. Biden is much more likeable. You can call him creepy joe all you want, he's at least as personable as bush jr. and he can swing a lot of the black vote.

And if you're biggest qualm is that the democrats playing dirty bothers you just remember that most of the re-districting horse schit to win elections was done by the republicans. They also refused to vote on obamas supreme court picks. Both of these cases may be "legal" but they are clearly a violation of the democratic process. Just like people who work under the books and use food stamps to buy seafood.

201 - 220 of 1029 Posts