Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to complete a service call at my customers house and ask them if the charges are goin g to be put on their West Coast Plumbing credit card??? To either use just with my company, or use all around.

I understand there are companies that will finance my customers, but what about offering them a credit card with my logo and company name on it?????

Any ideas? good or bad? I have been looking for something, but unable to find it so far.

I am also looking into starting a Gift Certificate Program, a "Give your friend the gift of quality plumbing" or something like that, it is in the design stages, but anyone have any comments, pro's con's? What types of extra paper work and monitoring will I have to do?? special file folder? If a custoemr buy's their friend a $25 g/c and the ticket call is going to be 130, I made money, the friend pays the difference and I just picked up a new customer.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Nice concept! I would like info on that too.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so I scrapped the idea of the company issued credit cards, because with that, I will need to finance the customer, lots of legal crap involved and I don;t have the time for it. There is not a company that will issue a West Coast Plumbing credit card, and finance them, and pay me what they put on it.....something like that.....unless I am a bazzillion $$$$$ a year organization.

So, gift cards is an idea I am still going with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts