Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love leaks in parking lots. This one came in about 2 pm and we were on site by 3pm. 4.5 hours later, we were through. $1,150.00 CHA CHING. 2" galvanized pin hole. 100_0356.jpg

100_0354.jpg

100_0359.jpg :thumbup:;)

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Sweet

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THey are undecided. Its for one of the many state buildings that I do work for. Waiting on the higher ups to make a decsion. Pretty muddy after the repair, and after all it was close to like 7pm when we finished. Was ready to get home. There was a leak on that same line last year. Hopefully they will want the replacement.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Reminds me of my utility work days. I don't miss the middle of the night water break calls. What did you use for the repair?

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
uhh huhhh, uhhh huhh. You mean you ain't trained that woman yet? Wadda ya mean you had to have a pic taken to verify what you were doing? Tisk, tisk, tisk. :laughing:
You have been officially whipped!!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
If that's the second pinhole they've had, they're fools if they don't replace the entire line. Plumbing and wishful thinking don't do well together.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Man is all the soil out there like that. Here it is all hard clay that sticks to your shovel and has to be scraped off for the next shovel full.:censored:

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Did you park the backhoe in the pic for effects...cause I know you did'nt need it for that hole.:whistling2::whistling2: GOOD JOB MAN.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Did you park the backhoe in the pic for effects...cause I know you did'nt need it for that hole.:whistling2::whistling2: GOOD JOB MAN.

that's kind of what i was thinking. randy's in florida and i know the water lines aren't any deeper there than they are here. :rolleyes:

i guess if you have it and can charge for it, why not. cha ching!! :thumbsup:

paul

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
If that hole is 4' deep, he's 12' feet tall.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts