Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've just joined the forum but noticed it's American so I'm hoping I can still get help here for a British sink waste pipe that I just need to ID so that buy a new one to replace it.

Also for bonus points, can anyone guess what caused this strange burst that broke it?!

[

Wood Plumbing Gas Tints and shades Cylinder

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,056 Posts
This site is for Professional plumbers ONLY. You also must post an intro before posting anything.

I googled Your name, apparently you spelled it wrong, but there was some pics of you at the bar.
Muscle Bodybuilder Sleeve Gesture Bodybuilding

Sleeve Cloud Cap Military camouflage Sky
Muscle Organ Beard Entertainment Bottle

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This site is for Professional plumbers ONLY. You also must post an intro before posting anything.

I googled Your name, apparently you spelled it wrong, but there was some pics of you at the bar.
View attachment 131459
View attachment 131456 View attachment 131458
That's right me and my bro there and that's you with us there in the middle, don't you remember that night? We couldn't believe you won all 50 bendover challenges, it was almost as if you were cheating or something.

·
I Married Up
16,875 Posts
DIY posts and the Beach Boys....some things never change.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,056 Posts
That's right me and my bro there and that's you with us there in the middle, don't you remember that night? We couldn't believe you won all 50 bendover challenges, it was almost as if you were cheating or something.
yeah, that was a great night wasnt it?
My wife doesnt mind when I hang out with my gay buddies, Altho she thinks it’s funny that you sometimes wear your toolbelt to the bar..
She says a gay man with a tool belt is more manly than a handyman.
let me know when you guys are back in town…

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
yeah, that was a great night wasnt it?
My wife doesnt mind when I hang out with my gay buddies, Altho she thinks it’s funny that you sometimes wear your toolbelt to the bar..
She says a gay man with a tool belt is more manly than a handyman.
let me know when you guys are back in town…
He got you good ;)

Reactions: MACPLUMB777
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.