Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
That looks dangerous. I never wanna have that much slack on my cable. I keep the machine right up close to the cleanout.

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
I thought about purchasing a K60 but I don't think it would work out for me. ALL my clean outs are in basements, and a lot of them in very tight quarters, on carpet etc.. How in the heck does that work when you have a tail flopping all over the place!

I think I'll stick with my Spartan for now even though it's a pain in the back up and down the stairs.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i've had my k60 in mansions you use the guide on a drop cloth never a problem at all yes I am a ball of nerves but that just means I am being extra tight and clean.

·
Banned
6,437 Posts
Its hard to tell how dangerous somthing is unless your hands are on the cable....looks like to me he was just rodding the pipe alittle and knew it wasn't going to hangup on him. I dont like that machine......but I cant think of one that I really do like. Its a nasty job. I do it for my regular customers and thats it. I hate sewer cleaning. I usually sub it out when i can.

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
sounds like my kind of truck. Fridge, running water, bed,a/c, heat, portapotty. uh for a second there I thought I was roughing it camping again, lol. Nice trucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts