Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chase Plumber
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to place a bid on a Burger King.

Has 21 openings. . .A grease system and a sanitary system.

Anyone ever done a Burger King or McDonald's?

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I did 4 BK's for a guy about 10 years ago.Whatchu want to know.

I might be able to recall something.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
We have one that we service. Mainly grease trap cleanouts, floor drains, general stuff. Probably varies alot from one to the next.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Seems pretty simple to me. Have done plenty of bigger resturants. The sanitary sewer and grease lines will be seperate. Last one I did was for a Sonny's BBQ here in Tallahassee. That rough had 6-6" chase lines for the coke and beer man, and over 100 plumbing stacks. 3 grease traps in series. 300 ft of 8" storm drainage. Burgerking would be a piece of cake. Wouldn't worry too much about that lil' thing. BTW, the slab for this sonnys was about 7k sq ft, and half of it was dinning area. It was a real cluster.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
I have done BK, Taco Bell, Sports Plus, Arby's , and Mc's

They are easy, now the 42 room doctor office I did in North Carolina, with all foot peddle sinks, yea that was hard :(

BK is EASY,

Just watch out for the king, did you ever see what he did to that guy on the I beam in the whopper commercial?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sounds like a fun job!

Make sure you read the contract really well if you get that far. Alot of the time they will put something in there regarding completion date, and if you go past it you will be fined per day.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Ive never got into paying liquidated damages but , I've worked with guys who have. They make folks nervous in a hurry. On jobs I do I normally see $5000 per day.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Check the specs on the grease lines . I think I read some code changes recently . Don't want to get caught leaving a VERY expensive piece out of your bid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts