Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Homeowner wants all new book cases in their new library which is roughly 20X20. That leaves us with just 6 feet of interior wall space for heating. They dont want toe base heaters or radiant. The house now has baseboard through out so I suggested a Buderos high output wall panel at 14,000 btu's.
My question is the Buderos diverter. If we use the thermostatic head for this room, would the diverter continue to flow the water through the one pipe loop. We never used a diverter before in a single loop system. ( the baseboard returned on itself so the feed and return pipes are next to eachother)

thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
HI II Weeks

I notice you posted this on ct, and your say your trade is home improvement over there, this forum is for pro plumbers, how about a intro from you in the intro forum, tell us about yourself, what code you use, where you from, you work for someone or do you work alone, you know stuff like that.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
I agree with Ron. We all know ct all too well. Tell us something about yourself that would lead us to believe you are a plumber by trade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts