Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading over to a customers house for blueberry pancakes:thumbup:. I finished a remodel there yesterday (the custom shower that i posted pics of) and they invited me back this morning for breakfast :yes:.

·
Registered
500 Posts
At the very least they should of invited you for a sleep over so you could use the shower in the morning.:whistling2:
Nice work by the way!

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
The pancakes are poisoned and the check has a hold on it.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Don't forget to tip the cook. :laughing:

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
I have had similar things like that offered to me, I always decline. Simply because I don't want to get that personal with them. I do appreciate the offers though!!
I hate blueberrys.

Good for you Super!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
So how was it, was it as good as you knew it would be?

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
I have had similar things like that offered to me, I always decline. Simply because I don't want to get that personal with them. I do appreciate the offers though!!
I hate blueberrys.

Good for you Super!

I also don't get personal with my customers, it's all business. But I do love blueberries. I pick them by the bucket full here in the summer and freeze them for a full year of blueberry muffins!:thumbup:

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Always cool when customers offer food, unless

you have to poop loudly with grunting and pushing and holding onto the towel bar till it breaks, then hurriedly ask for more toilet paper or a roll of paper towels.

Just opening the door 4-5/8" to squeeze the toilet paper through the door proves too much for the victim with a nose that can smell what just unearthed from your arse!

A good meal on the destination to colonville.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts