Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,466 Posts
not so much a name but a good saying" we clean your pipes better than your wife".............

·
4th year apprentice
566 Posts
Well here was my wife's suggestion last night and no she was not drunk. Bifrost Plumbing. Logo would be a rainbow and at the end of it, a toilet with gold coins overflowing.

Im not against the name or the rainbow but the toilet with coins is a bit too weird.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Nothing against your wife, but a lot of women just don't think the same way. We once looked at an investment property that was called the Morning Glory Inn or something like that. When I chuckled that the name might attract the wrong type of customers she had no clue what I was talking about, and when I explained it to her she insisted that I must have come up with the analogy to morning wood completely in my own sick little mind. She couldn't even grasp the concept that it is an extremely well known term.
I understand your desire to come up with a name that clicks, that also has meaning for you. Sometimes those things come right to me, others it takes a while for the gears upstairs to mesh. When I bred dogs I would have to write down names to use on registrations when they came to me, to remember later, a song, particular event, etc. But regardless, the others are right, you can read the entire dictionary to find the right name, but all that really matters is your work and reputation. I think a catchy name means more to the owner of the company than to the customers. You are right on to keep it simple and easy to pronounce, remember and distinct from other companies.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts