Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , Hope this is in the right area , I have a new Rheem 60 gal natural vent tank 50,000 btu and want to add a 50 gal 61,000 btu Bradford white combi 1 in series to use for my hydronics . the combi 1 has a coil inside with side outlets and 2 on top for the normal water heater function . Anyone out there done this , recommendations , issues etc , thanks in advance . The chimney does have the capability to handle the exhaust as there were 2 old water heaters there originally

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi , Hope this is in the right area , I have a new Rheem 60 gal natural vent tank 50,000 btu and want to add a 50 gal 61,000 btu Bradford white combi 1 in series to use for my hydronics . the combi 1 has a coil inside with side outlets and 2 on top for the normal water heater function . Anyone out there done this , recommendations , issues etc , thanks in advance . The chimney does have the capability to handle the exhaust as there were 2 old water heaters there originally

I am feeling generous so I won't use any spicy words.

PLUMBING PROFESSIONALS ONLY.

I changed my mind, Bleep OFF.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apologies , read through a few of the threads and you seemed like normal answer a question types ,, have a good one

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Reactions: sparky
1 - 7 of 7 Posts