Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,014 Posts
I swear, around my area you see "boil water" on the news two to three times a year. And that's not counting Flint....

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
were becoming a third world country.our infrastructure is just about crumbled into the ground ..more ares are warning of chemicals and contaminated water supply, I fear this is only the beginning..

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
one of the biggest problem way more than fracking, is all the pharmaceuticals ending up in the water we drink, the treatment plants cant remove those dissolved chemicals in the water with the filtration systems they now have .all the medications you take then pee or throw out your old stuff by flushing ends back in the water you drink..

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one of the biggest problem way more than fracking, is all the pharmaceuticals ending up in the water we drink, the treatment plants cant remove those dissolved chemicals in the water with the filtration systems they now have .all the medications you take then pee or throw out your old stuff by flushing ends back in the water you drink..

Recycling at it's finest

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
At Air 1 Mechanical System is the best rated heating repair service providers . Their technicians are experts are skilled & well trained. They also provide the reliable, effective and affordable services to our customers.
good now [email protected]#$%^&*..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts