Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

black water

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Ron 
#1 ·
I have a remodeling company in a rural area in the midwest where good plumbers are hard to come by. I have a good customer who has developed a problem with his water system.The system is a well which receives its water from a pond, the problem is in one bathroom the water from the tub faucet comes at black for ten to fifteen seconds when first turned on. This is the only fixture in the house that has this problem. The water lines are all copper probably thirty years old. The plumbers have changed the faucet and the spout along with a few steel fittings they found and now they say they have know idea whats wrong. The water also seems to have a odor when first turned on. As i said these have been good custermers and now they have turned to me for a answer and our local plumbers are know help now so any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I have a remodeling company in a rural area in the midwest where good plumbers are hard to come by. I have a good customer who has developed a problem with his water system.The system is a well which receives its water from a pond, the problem is in one bathroom the water from the tub faucet comes at black for ten to fifteen seconds when first turned on. This is the only fixture in the house that has this problem. The water lines are all copper probably thirty years old. The plumbers have changed the faucet and the spout along with a few steel fittings they found and now they say they have know idea whats wrong. The water also seems to have a odor when first turned on. As i said these have been good custermers and now they have turned to me for a answer and our local plumbers are know help now so any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
There are probably more if they keep looking. Let the pro's figure it out.

#3 ·
Well, I built me a raft
And she's ready for floatin'
Old Mississippi, she's calling my name
Catfish are jumpin'
That paddle wheel pumpin'
Black water keep rollin' on past just the same

/ Am7 D / :

{Refrain}
Oh black water, keep on rolling
Mississippi moon won't you keep on shining on me
{Repeat first two lines twice more}
Yeah, keep on shining your light
Gonna make everything, pretty mama
Gonna make everything all right
And I ain't got no worries
Cause I ain't in no hurry at all

/ G - / Bb - / : / A Em7 / : / D Am7 / / A Em7 /

Well if it rains I don't care
Don't make no difference to me
Just take that streetcar that's goin' uptown

Yeah, I like to hear some funky Dixieland
And dance some honky tonk
And I be buyin' everybody drinks all 'round

{Refrain}

I like to hear some funky Dixieland
Pretty mama come and take me by the hand
By the hand, hand
Take me by the hand, pretty mama
Come and dance with your daddy all night long

I like to hear some funky Dixieland
Pretty mama come and take me by the hand
By the hand, hand
I want to honky tonk
Take me by the hand, pretty mama
Honky tonk, honky tonk
Come on and dance with your daddy all night long
With you all night long
{Repeat to fade}

#5 ·
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZone.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumbers to discuss issues and topics related to their profession. Many of our plumbers are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.