Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anyone have one of these bidet kits available? Any kind will do. I have a family member who could really use one right now. I’ve had a few on order for a few months now but they keep back ordering them.
Not looking for a deal. I expect to pay your mark up and shipping. Thanks gentlemen!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazon was the first place I ordered from and they sent an email saying it was delayed for 3 months. I guess it was that particular brand so I just tried another one and it’s saying it will be here next Wednesday. Thanks man, I’ll let you know if I get it.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Amazon was the first place I ordered from and they sent an email saying it was delayed for 3 months. I guess it was that particular brand so I just tried another one and it’s saying it will be here next Wednesday. Thanks man, I’ll let you know if I get it.
yes you have to look over to the right side and see delivery date some are months some are days...

·
Super Moderator
8,064 Posts
You might want to try HD. I order stuff on occasion. Or your best bet is on ebay, someone who is located in the US.

·
Super Moderator
8,064 Posts
Wouldn’t shipping be $$$$? That whole house cock the Venomthirst sent me a lot! Heavy, but small.
Consider yourself lucky, if it was the other way around we'd have to pay 40-60$ in duty fees to get that valve. Plus EXCHANGE 133% RATE plus taxes!

Welcome to my world where everything is goddamn expensive. I have to $hit thousands of dollars every week to pay the government taxes. I pay more taxes that what I can keep. So you can see how much the mafia takes their cut.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Consider yourself lucky, if it was the other way around we'd have to pay 40-60$ in duty fees to get that valve. Plus EXCHANGE 133% RATE plus taxes!

Welcome to my world where everything is goddamn expensive. I have to $hit thousands of dollars every week to pay the government taxes. I pay more taxes that what I can keep. So you can see how much the mafia takes their cut.

And worst of all, they make you speak french!!!

·
Registered
Plumber/Gasfitter
914 Posts
Wouldn’t shipping be $$$$? That whole house cock the Venomthirst sent me a lot! Heavy, but small.

It wasnt really that bad.. if you think about it was like 15 bucks your money.. Its really not far though.. Your closer to Me than Tango would be.. Did it say on package what shipping was? I cant remember.. All i remember is my Kindergarten writing on package

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
You’ll have to get one to find out for yourself.

I have this one older customer, his buddy ordered him a "biobidet" brand from amazon for his wedding anniversary. I installed it and he liked it so much he ordered a 2nd.

They seemed alright. Cheap like any other crap these days but it seemed good where it really needed it and it looked like servicing/replacing bad parts was well thought out.

They have built in water heaters and he says it's great. I told him and wrote on the service ticket that because he didn't have a gfci that I wouldn't plug it in and that he should get an electrician. Obviously that was to cover my azz and he did it anyway.

Could you imagine being electrocuted with a spray of water to the crack, gooch, and balls?

Reactions: Tango

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I have this one older customer, his buddy ordered him a "biobidet" brand from amazon for his wedding anniversary. I installed it and he liked it so much he ordered a 2nd.

They seemed alright. Cheap like any other crap these days but it seemed good where it really needed it and it looked like servicing/replacing bad parts was well thought out.

They have built in water heaters and he says it's great. I told him and wrote on the service ticket that because he didn't have a gfci that I wouldn't plug it in and that he should get an electrician. Obviously that was to cover my azz and he did it anyway.

Could you imagine being electrocuted with a spray of water to the crack, gooch, and balls?

shocking....:surprise:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts