Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local franchise lowers its bait&switch reward to $1.00 per minute if thier late, down from $5.00 per min.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BAIT&SWITCH

Example- We pay you $5.00 per minute for every minute were late. In reality it's added to the bill.

Example- FREE ESTIMATES. In reality it's added to the bill.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
those guys are a bunch of corporate idots. I admit that i sat down with one of there sales reps when i first got into business. They get if i recall right, 10% off the top of everything you do. Not to mention what it cost to get started. Not for me. They are not welcome here. Stay away, and take that unlicesned bath fitter company with you.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
those guys are a bunch of corporate idots. I admit that i sat down with one of there sales reps when i first got into business. They get if i recall right, 10% off the top of everything you do. Not to mention what it cost to get started. Not for me. They are not welcome here. Stay away, and take that unlicesned bath fitter company with you.
Was 5% unless it changed. If you don't hit that magic number which then allows them to take out that 5%, then its $1500.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Local franchise lowers its bait&switch reward to $1.00 per minute if thier late, down from $5.00 per min.
Now all the franchisees have all that marketing material that is no good and will have to invest in new.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Banned
239 Posts
they suck they are big here and i love bashing them to previous customers.....they are so clean looking i look like i crawled out of a hole when i go to jobs...all my work is referal and im busy 6 days a week from new to service.....

·
Banned
18 Posts
In my part of the country Ben Franklin techs are mostly drain cleaners with limited plumbing ability and very little real plumbing experience, but they do sell some jobs, I am friends with several inspectors in my county and its always entertaining to listen to story's about what the big service company's screw up when they actually try to do a real plumbers job 2ND rough or 1ST rough etc,some of these techs dont even understand sleeving a pipe through a footer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts