Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi it’s been a few years and for some reason I couldn’t get access to my old account on here. I am on the ridgid Forum(And was on this one) under the name cable or root. I am a journeyman plumber in Kansas but recently moved down to Louisiana and haven’t gotten my liscense down here yet so I’m back down to apprentice.

I have always prefered sewer and drain cleaning to plumbing. But I can do both.
The shop I’m working at now uses the k60’s and I have finally gotten used to it. I like sectional ok, for kitchen sinks my go to for several years has been c8 with a drill. But some times I miss the sled machines we used up north. I have been doing this since 2008 if you count the military service, but since 2012 in the real world.

As far as any hobbies go most of my time is taken up by either work or my 7 kids. Not much time for anything else at the moment. I look forward to contributing to this community again and maybe sharing a few crazy a$$ed pictures of the crap I see down here.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHY DID YOU MOVE SOUTH ? HOW CAN YOU GET BY WITH 7 KIDS WORKING AS A Apprentice. ?
I grew up down here. As far as getting by I’m running service calls in a small shop making commission. I did take a bit of a pay cut coming down here but I’m making it by the skin of my teeth.

How ya been jerry? Has the recession Effected things over at Trojan? I hope not too bad if it has. My dumbass moved down here right at the start of the pandemic. It’s been an interesting year

·
Super Moderator
9,013 Posts
Most importantly, you need to listen to your child. I think you're doing great!

·
Super Moderator
8,915 Posts

That's a pure gamer/phantasy woo woo.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Did I sleep for two decades? I’ve never heard this slang before....
A weaboo is someone who has a korean pop culture/anime fetish.

·
Super Moderator
8,915 Posts
The Jigaloo has been zapped. I don't know how he did it but he was able to change country. Anyways... 🤷‍♂️

1 - 20 of 20 Posts