Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Entertainment Performing arts Event Stage Musician

I call BS- that van's been sitting and used as "storage". The pipe wrench was taken out and 'posed' for the picture. The owner of those tools is probably still in rehab.
We had a guy they called 'Pigpen'. He parked at home and lived the furthest away from ownership. He had customers complain about his van. Then he totaled it.

My van cycles from organized through 'I can't work with this' and back several times a week. No matter what state it's in, my customers see it, see me/my work and love me. haha.

·
philosopher and statesmen
8,358 Posts
View attachment 132808

My van cycles from organized through 'I can't work with this' and back several times a week. No matter what state it's in, my customers see it, see me/my work and love me. haha.

I wish all my ex-employees looked as good as those guys do... They all wearing belts and not
holding their pants up with one hand... They are Definitely higher functioning morons..........

I try to throw out all the cardboard and brass peices of junk every morning or night.... Normally by the end of the day
things get pretty nasty in my box truck.. Got to be careful when walking through to get something....

a truck full of clutter means you are actually working

·
Registered
8,256 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts

a truck full of clutter means you are actually working
When my truck is a mess it slows me way down and costs me a lot of time, I come from the school of thought that the job is done when the tools are put away, it only takes me 2-3 extra minutes on a job to put the tools and parts back where they go vs 10-15 hunting for them on the next job. Jist my experience.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts