Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

AZ builder loses his cool

642 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Debo22
there’s a lot going on with this. I sense this isn’t the only issues he has had with this project. Per Fox News the owner has terminated his contract. I don’t know how I’d handle seeing a female get slapped by any man for any reason. I bet he’s a great husband and father. His google maps listing is gone, and yelp has a message up saying too many reviews that may be reflecting negative news over actual customer experience has disabled his account.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
After he slapped her and walked off and then came back toward her………she could’ve shot him dead in self defense in my state.
Sounds like he slaps her face but it isn't actually on camera. The guy is a douchebag with a capital D.
Reactions: 1
I wonder what the whole story was about??
It sounded like he was saying the new cabinets were dusty and it was her fault. Looks like she is one of the drywallers. My guess is the cabinets were left unprotected when they were sanding the sheet rock compound.
Reactions: 3
It sounded like he was saying the new cabinets were dusty and it was her fault. Looks like she is one of the drywallers. My guess is the cabinets were left unprotected when they were sanding the sheet rock compound.

I could not work for a cocklsuc/er like that jerk... but we are bringing in more slaves
every day across the border to work the jobs that others wont do
and soon the levels of abuse will be more and more blatant....

bring in the child slaves for the elite to abuse....
  • Haha
I could not work for a cocklsuc/er like that jerk... but we are bringing in more slaves
every day across the border to work the jobs that others wont do
and soon the levels of abuse will be more and more blatant....

bring in the child slaves for the elite to abuse....
I believe you are correct. I have a good client who has a lot of mexicans that work for him. They are all good guys and work really hard, but I have seen my bud REAM their asses a couple times. Everybody screws up, and it's the nature of the business. He doesnt resort to name calling or anything like that. But lets it be known what is wrong, why its wrong, and to F ing fix it, very loudly, with profanity.
I believe you are correct. I have a good client who has a lot of mexicans that work for him. They are all good guys and work really hard, but I have seen my bud REAM their asses a couple times. Everybody screws up, and it's the nature of the business. He doesnt resort to name calling or anything like that. But lets it be known what is wrong, why its wrong, and to F ing fix it, very loudly, with profanity.
I have zero respect for people like that. I don't care if they're legal or illegal, just starting out or been working for years; nobody deserves to be publicly cussed out or otherwise publicly humiliated for mistake. I get being angry for stupid stuff or willful negligence, but there's still a right way to handle that.

And if you're the boss and know that you're prone to anger, get some help so you don't embarrass yourself or worse. Everybody has a camera in their pocket and we're all just one step away from the 5 o'clock news.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts