Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,009 Posts
I got paid a straight Salary, no many how many Hours that I worked, because I was a partner in the company,
but I got other benefits, they paid for my truck, and the Insurance, I had a gas card, and they paid for all repairs,
and service work, I had medical coverage, etc., but I carried a pager 24 hours, 7 days a week, which sometimes drove
my wife crazy too the point she called it the Worlds Best Form of Birth Control !

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I was a RMO to a license in CA. for 15 years with a "GOOD" partner, it was a part of our agreement that if we separated
I would keep the plumbing side, but what happen I got too disabled to work and the plumbing work went downhill to
the point that I just give up on it, and moved out of state, first to NO. IDAHO, then to western WASHINGTON, then,
SLC, UT. finally to my home state of TEXAS,
Dang Jerry,no state wanted you plumbing in it did they??? Lololololo (jk)

·
philosopher and statesmen
7,890 Posts
I got paid a straight Salary, no many how many Hours that I worked, because I was a partner in the company,
but I got other benefits, they paid for my truck, and the Insurance, I had a gas card, and they paid for all repairs,
and service work, I had medical coverage, etc., but I carried a pager 24 hours, 7 days a week, which sometimes drove
my wife crazy too the point she called it the Worlds Best Form of Birth Control !
It sounds like you have had a rough go of it.....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts